Sample Koç Kuepe Listening;
You will hear the interview ONLY ONCE. Answer the questions while you listen to the interview.
You now have TWO MINUTES to read the questions. (1 pt. each)
Latin American studies
41) Paul decided to get work experience in South America because he wanted
A) to teach English there.
B) to improve his Spanish.
C) to learn about Latin American life.
42) What project work did Paul originally intend to get involved in?
43) Why did Paul change from one project to another?
A) His first job was not well organized.
B) He found doing the routine work very boring.
C) The work was too physically demanding.
44) In the village community, he learned how important it was to
A) respect family life.
B) develop trust.
C) use money wisely.
45) What does Paul say about his project manager?
A) He let Paul do most of the work.
B) His plans were too ambitious.
C) He was very supportive of Paul.
Sample Koç KuepeListening;
You will now listen to a lecture.
As you listen, take notes under the headings provided.
You will use your notes to answer some questions.
Your notes will NOT BE graded.
You will hear the lecture ONLY ONCE.
You now have THIRTY SECONDS to look at the headings.
hoard: collect, store, put aside
compulsive: uncontrollable, irrational
clutter: mess, a disorganized collection of things
Sample Material Kuepe Listening;
Answer the questions below using your notes from the lecture.
You have EIGHT MINUTES to answer the questions AND transfer your answers to the answer sheet. (1 pt. each)
46) As we learn from the lecture, Compulsive Hoarding Syndrome affects an estimated number of people in.
A) twenty million / the world
B) twenty million / the USA
C) twenty thousand / in New York
D) twenty thousand / the world
47) It is stated by the lecturer that hoarders believe the objects they collect.
A) should be removed soon
B) are useless or worthless
C) can be harmful to public health
D) could be useful someday
48) In the lecture, which of the following is NOT mentioned as something that compulsive hoarders collect?
49) As stated by the lecturer, compulsive hoarding.
A) should be ignored by family members
B) does not include any unhealthy items
C) can affect both families and the general public
D) does not pose a threat to public safety
50) According to the lecture, animal hoarders believe.
A) snakes are not as dangerous as most people think
B) birds have to be protected from cats
C) they are doing more harm than good to animals
D) they are caring for animals
51) As we learn from the lecture, some animals kept by animal hoarders.
A) die of hunger
B) have attacked people
C) are rare breeds
D) have been kidnapped
52) According to the lecture, the couple from New York.
A) had collected more than a hundred dogs
B) were charged with torturing and injuring animals
C) did not attract much public attention
D) reached an agreement with several television channels
53) As stated by the lecturer, people’s interest in TV programs on hoarding –.
A) results from their lack of intelligence
B) is a good thing because this raises people’s awareness of animal rights
C) comes from their own tendency to collect things
D) has decreased in recent years thanks to some TV channels
54) We learn from the lecture that in cognitive-behavioral therapy.
A) treatment is impossible
B) an expert hypnotizes the patient
C) a psychiatrist gives the patient some medicine
D) hoarders try to find out why they save things
55) Which of the following sentences is TRUE according to the lecture?
A) Group therapy meetings are held in a hospital.
B) Hoarders often refuse they have a problem.
C) Compulsive Hoarding Syndrome is unique to western culture.
D) Hoarders are exceptionally good learners.
Sample Koç Kuepe Listening;
Yukarıda Bulunan örnek sınavlar WOLA tarafından özel olarak Kuepe sınavı için hazırlanmıştır.